5 tips that will help you define your business identity
Finding your unique voice in business is what will set you apart from your competitors. Know the benefits to your clients, but spend time investigating your true voice. Use this voice in all your written marketing materials.
1. Understand why you are in the business you are in.
2. Clarify what it is that you offer. Delve beyond the obvious and search for the benefits you, your product or service offer.
3. Find your unique voice. Determine what values make you different from your competitors.
4. Look for an eccentric, unusual or odd characteristic that sets you apart from others. Relate it back to your business environment.
5. Be clear about the benefits you can offer your clients. Make sure these benefits are different from your competitors.